Edwards Security Limited aim to lead the field in the services it supplies to the security industry. Based in the heart of London, we strive to meet your specific needs and expectations with courtesy, efficiency and professionalism.
We provide reliable, competent experienced staff to ensure that you have a safe, pleasant & trouble free environment throughout your functions and events.
Our main objective is to enable you to concentrate on making your business events, functions and exhibitions a successful and positive experience for your customers, guests and yourselves.
Our specialised services cater for
Restaurants & Bars, Night Clubs & Social Clubs, Private Gentlemen & Dancing Clubs
Private, Corporate and Public Functions, Events & Exhibitions
At Edwards Security Ltd we only supply personnel that are fully trained and accredited by the Security Industry Authority.
Code of Conduct
Our staff adhere to a strict code of conduct and follow our approved operational policies at all times.
- SIA registration no. 0130 0183 9888 8742, Expiry date: 16.5.2017
- 25 plus years in the security business at clubs, community, public events, private functions
- Registered Door Supervisor since 1997 for the following London boroughs – Westminster, Camden, Kensington & Chelsea, Islington and Haringey
- 1997, successfully completed Meido Door Supervisor Training Programme
- 2001, successfully completed Meido Advanced Security Training Course for Venue Managers
- 2014, Highfield Award Body for Compliance (HABC) Level 2 Award for Upskilling Door Supervisors (QCF), Cert. no.: 1373426
- 2015, National Open College Network (NOCN) level Two Award in Door Supervision
- Project Griffin, attended a Metropolitan Police & City of London counter-terrorism awareness day
- NVQ level 4 in Administrative and Secretarial Procedures
- 15 plus years’ working experience in administration, including finance and office management
- Registered Nurse (RN) Adult Branch
Peng Seng Ong
- A. (Hons) in Economics & Planning, Studied for Msc in Economics, FIC, SFEDI accredited
- 30 plus years experience as a professional business consultant to the public, private & third sector
- Commercial Director of Charlie Allen – couture fashion retail & wholesale – collection at SEHM in Paris for Courtaulds, Coute Vieylla, M & S, Label at BHS & many stores in Japan
- General manager in the UK for China Liaoning Import & Export Corporation
- Experienced in international trading, trade exhibitions, warehousing, distribution & managing sales team, 500+ UK customers including B & Q, Argos.
- Previous positions held includes Finance Director, Commercial Director, Sales & Marketing Director, Manager of Islington Co-operative Agency and Manager/Co-ordinator of Chinese Information & Advice Centre
- Former professional membership includes Fellow Institute of Consulting (FIC) Associate of Institute of Directors (IoD)